The punting rules
Desperate Dan likes to live by..
Over the years I’ve developed a few rules that I like to stick by:
- The shorter the odds the more you put on
- Never back a roughie. They are called roughies for a reason!
- Always keep your betting accounts quiet from the missus. Use a TAB ticket
as a decoy
- The only way to win big is from multis
- Always talk about your wins – gives you more credibility amongst your friends
- Theres no point ending the day with a few bucks left in the account. Much better to find the
fav, a jockey in form or follow the smart money and go all-in with the get out of trouble stakes
- Pike in Ascot!
- Whoever said not to chase your losses must be from the Pakistan cricket team. This is Australia, we chase all day and never give up!
Every week I will post an update so you can all follow me on my journey.
Desperate Dan – now paying!